We have World Class
Harbour & Berthing Facilities
Inner Harbour with 100 hectares & 21 Berths,
Outer Harbour with 200 hectares water spread & 6 Berths.
We offer the best Handling facilities
for a range of products.
Iron Ore handling facility, Coking Coal facilities, Alumina loading facility,
Petroleum, Oils and Lubricants facility & Containers handling facility with Cargo handling equipments.
We have the best Connectivity of port
by Railway & Roads network.
Over 200km rail length, over 30 Sidings and ~60% rail coefficient.
Over 85 Kms of road network within port limits.
Visakhapatnam Port is one of the leading major ports of India. The Port is located on the east coast of India in between Chennai and Kolkata at a latitude of 17042′ 00” North and longitude of 83023′ 00” East and the..
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Documentary
- Details of the restrictions and allowable Drafts of the vessels in Inner Harbour and Outer Harbour 04/10/2018
- DETAILS OF THE RESTRICTIONS AND ALLOWABLE DRAFTS OF THE VESSELS IN INNER AND OUTER HARBOUT 04/10/2018
- Implementations of decisions taken in the XIV Advisory Committee Meeting-Certain Guidelines 29/09/2018
- Berhing of vessels in inner harbor during night 29/09/2018
- Handling of factory stuffed containers with explosives from visakhapa container terminal p ltd 28/09/2018
- Berthing/Unberthing of Vessels at East Quay-10 26/09/2018
- Information sought under section 19(1)of RTI Act,2005 20/09/2018
- Rebate on vessel related charges for container vessels 19/09/2018
- Proposal from VPT for charging License fee for allotment of Land for a period of not more than 11 months following new land policy guidelines for major ports 2014 – TAMP Approval 19/09/2018
- RFID Familiarity classes – material and shed foreman module 04/09/2018