|INNER HARBOR (In Mtrs)|
|Day light – arrivals / Departures||Panamax Vessels 210 195||32.50 32.50 32.26||10.30 10.50 10.70||0.85 1.08 1.11|
|Night – Arrival Night – Departures||195 195 230 (@) 210||32.26 32.26 32.50 32.50||9.90 10.70 10.20 10.50||On rising tide 1.11 0.20 0.48|
(@) Can be berther at WQ-1 and WQ-2 berths in calm weather conditions
- If vessel’s LOA between 186 Mts. and 195 Mts. or if beam exceeds 32.2 Mts. the vessel is handled by two pilots.
- Gas tankers (Ammonia / LPG ) are not allowed to be berthed inner harbour during night.
If beam is 32.0 Mts. or more, it can be handled with two pilots.
|OUTER HARBOR For Arrivals (In Mtrs)|
|Permitted Dimensions as per berths||LOA||BEAM||DRAFT||TIDE|
|OB-I & OB-II||270||48.00||16.5||0.3|
|MPB ( VCTPL )||280||42.0||14.5||—|
|GCB for 1,00,000 DWT only||—||—||14.5||0.5|
|LPG ( * )||230||42.00||14.0||—|
|Channel Berth for 10,000 DWT||150||18.75||8.5||—|
( * ) Subect to the distance from Ships center manifold to its stern does not exceed 119.0 Mtrs.
- Tankers upto 114,000 DWT are being berthed at OSTT with two pilots
- Vessels of 75,000 DWT & above are being berthed at OB-I, OB-II, GCB & LPG with two pilots.
- Berthing / un berthing and double banking at NOM is restricted to day light only. For Departure
- No restrictions except NOM mother tankers are handled during day light only
- No restrictions for night navigation for vessels sailing from OB-I, OB-II, GCB, LPG, OSTT & NOM Daughter vessel.