We have World Class
Harbour & Berthing Facilities
Inner Harbour with 100 hectares & 21 Berths,
Outer Harbour with 200 hectares water spread & 6 Berths.
We offer the best Handling facilities
for a range of products.
Iron Ore handling facility, Coking Coal facilities, Alumina loading facility,
Petroleum, Oils and Lubricants facility & Containers handling facility with Cargo handling equipments.
We have the best Connectivity of port
by Railway & Roads network.
Over 200km rail length, over 30 Sidings and ~60% rail coefficient.
Over 85 Kms of road network within port limits.
Port of Visakhapatnam is one of the 13 major ports of India. It is located on the east coast, midway between Kolkata and Chennai. During the FY 2009-10 the Port handled a record quantity of 65.50 million tonnes standing 2nd among major ports and first among the east coast ports.
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Documentary
- Publication of Notifications in the official Gazette Extraordinary & Weekly on Rebate on vessel related charges (VRC) for container vessels. 07/06/2019
- Compulsory wearing of PPE while entering the dock premises and other operational areas 24/05/2019
- Publication of Notifications in the official Gazette Extraordinary & Weekly on Levy of Crane Berth on per GRT per hour or part thereof for vessels berthed at EQ-7 14/05/2019
- Extension of validity of the existing scale of Rates of VPT 07/05/2019
- Uploading of Final draught survey report in the POS Application of VPT in respect of vessels carying Import Cargo 10/05/2019
- Utilisation of Port Port Reception facility at Visakhapatnam Port 28/03/2019
- Implementation of DMICDC’s Logistics Data Bank Service across the Major Port Terminal of India 02/04/2019
- Grant of License for Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance of 1 No of Harbour Mobile Crane 02/04/2019
- Tariff Guidelines 2019 for regulation of tariff for BOT Operatiors operating in Major Port Trusts under the Tariff Guidelines 2005 01/04/2019
- amendment in the Storage Schedule approved by the Tariff Authority vide order no. TAMP/36/2014 Dt. 02-01-2015. 19/03/2019