We have World Class
Harbour & Berthing Facilities
Inner Harbour with 100 hectares & 21 Berths,
Outer Harbour with 200 hectares water spread & 6 Berths.
We offer the best Handling facilities
for a range of products.
Iron Ore handling facility, Coking Coal facilities, Alumina loading facility,
Petroleum, Oils and Lubricants facility & Containers handling facility with Cargo handling equipments.
We have the best Connectivity of port
by Railway & Roads network.
Over 200km rail length, over 30 Sidings and ~60% rail coefficient.
Over 85 Kms of road network within port limits.
Visakhapatnam Port is one of the leading major ports of India. The Port is located on the east coast of India in between Chennai and Kolkata at a latitude of 17042′ 00” North and longitude of 83023′ 00” East and the..
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Documentary
- Utilisation of Port Port Reception facility at Visakhapatnam Port 28/03/2019
- Implementation of DMICDC’s Logistics Data Bank Service across the Major Port Terminal of India 02/04/2019
- Grant of License for Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance of 1 No of Harbour Mobile Crane 02/04/2019
- Tariff Guidelines 2019 for regulation of tariff for BOT Operatiors operating in Major Port Trusts under the Tariff Guidelines 2005 01/04/2019
- amendment in the Storage Schedule approved by the Tariff Authority vide order no. TAMP/36/2014 Dt. 02-01-2015. 19/03/2019
- Review of Productivity Norms for tanker vessels calling at VPT 16/03/2019
- Rebate on Vessel Related Charges (VRC) for container vessels 18/03/2019
- Rates of Terminal charges to be collected by Visakhapatnam Port Trust Railways directly from Customers 08/03/2019
- Grant of license for Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance of 1 (One) Harbhour Mobile Crane of capacity not less than 100 MT and more than 6 years old 16/03/2019
- Extension of MOU per M/s. Essar Steel India Ltd for a period of Two years 13/03/2019