We have World Class
Harbour & Berthing Facilities
Inner Harbour with 100 hectares & 21 Berths,
Outer Harbour with 200 hectares water spread & 6 Berths.
We offer the best Handling facilities
for a range of products.
Iron Ore handling facility, Coking Coal facilities, Alumina loading facility,
Petroleum, Oils and Lubricants facility & Containers handling facility with Cargo handling equipments.
We have the best Connectivity of port
by Railway & Roads network.
Over 200km rail length, over 30 Sidings and ~60% rail coefficient.
Over 85 Kms of road network within port limits.
Visakhapatnam Port is one of the leading major ports of India. The Port is located on the east coast of India in between Chennai and Kolkata at a latitude of 17042′ 00” North and longitude of 83023′ 00” East and the..
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Documentary
- 8th December – Annual Mary Matha Feast on Ross Hill – Stoppage of Rail Movement / Vehicle Movement from Inner Harbour toGCB 28/11/2018
- SOP for handling vessels in the Visakhaptnam Port 29/11/2018
- : Collection of Pollution charges in advance in respect of PPP/BOT Operators at VPT-Reg 15/11/2018
- CIRCULAR-950 09/11/2018
- Port Working Committee meeting -Reg. 16/10/2018
- Details of the restrictions and allowable Drafts of the vessels in Inner Harbour and Outer Harbour 04/10/2018
- DETAILS OF THE RESTRICTIONS AND ALLOWABLE DRAFTS OF THE VESSELS IN INNER AND OUTER HARBOUT 04/10/2018
- Berhing of vessels in inner harbor during night 29/09/2018
- Implementations of decisions taken in the XIV Advisory Committee Meeting-Certain Guidelines 29/09/2018
- Handling of factory stuffed containers with explosives from visakhapa container terminal p ltd 28/09/2018