We have World Class
Harbour & Berthing Facilities
Inner Harbour with 100 hectares & 21 Berths,
Outer Harbour with 200 hectares water spread & 6 Berths.
We offer the best Handling facilities
for a range of products.
Iron Ore handling facility, Coking Coal facilities, Alumina loading facility,
Petroleum, Oils and Lubricants facility & Containers handling facility with Cargo handling equipments.
We have the best Connectivity of port
by Railway & Roads network.
Over 200km rail length, over 30 Sidings and ~60% rail coefficient.
Over 85 Kms of road network within port limits.
Visakhapatnam Port is one of the leading major ports of India. The Port is located on the east coast of India in between Chennai and Kolkata at a latitude of 17042′ 00” North and longitude of 83023′ 00” East and the..
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Documentary
- Details of the restricitons and allowable drafts of the vessels in Inner Harbour and Outer harbour Ref: Deputy conservator Circular no. IMAR/MSS/F-02/383/2019 DT. 05-02-2019 15/02/2019
- Compulsory wearing of PPE while entering the dock premises and other operational areas 13/02/2019
- Amendment in the Storage Schedule approved by the Tariff Authority vide order No. TAMP/58/2008-VPT Dt. 11.01.2013 Notifying Scale of Rates (SOR) in the name of Vizag General Cargo Berth Pvt Ltd., (VGCBPL) for mechanized handling of Coking Coal andSteam Coal at General Cargo berth of VPT 06/02/2019
- Shutdown of F.C. Hanuman 01/02/2019
- Medical Examination of Trade representatives towards renewal of Stevedoring License 28/01/2019
- Electrification of Route-X Route-Y and GCB Mechanical lines for a total length of 23.489 TKM by E Co Railway- Collection of infracture Cess-Reg 21/01/2019
- Handling of 13.5 mtrs draft vessels at WQ-1, WQ-2 & WQ-3 berths 01/01/2019
- Handling of 13.5 mtrs draft vessels at WQ-1, WQ-2 & WQ-3 Berhs 02/01/2019
- Railway Terminal Charges in respect of mechanically tippled Iron Ore trains at Ore Handling Plant (OHP) operated by M/s. EVTL. 19/12/2018
- Minimum Average out put of 12,500 Tons Dty Bulk Cargoes handled with Harbour Mobile Crane 26/12/2018