We have World Class
Harbour & Berthing Facilities
Inner Harbour with 100 hectares & 21 Berths,
Outer Harbour with 200 hectares water spread & 6 Berths.
We offer the best Handling facilities
for a range of products.
Iron Ore handling facility, Coking Coal facilities, Alumina loading facility,
Petroleum, Oils and Lubricants facility & Containers handling facility with Cargo handling equipments.
We have the best Connectivity of port
by Railway & Roads network.
Over 200km rail length, over 30 Sidings and ~60% rail coefficient.
Over 85 Kms of road network within port limits.
Visakhapatnam Port is one of the leading major ports of India. The Port is located on the east coast of India in between Chennai and Kolkata at a latitude of 17042′ 00” North and longitude of 83023′ 00” East and the..
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Documentary
- Handling of 13.5 mtrs draft vessels at WQ-1, WQ-2 & WQ-3 berths 01/01/2019
- Handling of 13.5 mtrs draft vessels at WQ-1, WQ-2 & WQ-3 Berhs 02/01/2019
- Railway Terminal Charges in respect of mechanically tippled Iron Ore trains at Ore Handling Plant (OHP) operated by M/s. EVTL. 19/12/2018
- Minimum Average out put of 12,500 Tons Dty Bulk Cargoes handled with Harbour Mobile Crane 26/12/2018
- Demurrage on cargo not removed from the wharf 20/12/2018
- CORRIGENDUM – Collection of pollution charges in advance in respect of PPP/BOT. Operators at VPT 20/12/2018
- Operation of Port Main Gate adjacent to Mahatma Gandhi Docks – Closing of Jubilee gate 10/12/2018
- Providing RFID annual pass @ Rs. 2000/- per person yer year 01/12/2018
- DETAILS OF THE RESTRICTIONS AND ALLOWABLE DRAFTS OF THE VESSELS IN INNER HARBOUR AND OUTER HARBOUR 03/12/2018
- Usage of Port Community System 1x by all stakeholders – Maritime Trade 15/12/2018