We have World Class
Harbour & Berthing Facilities
Inner Harbour with 100 hectares & 21 Berths,
Outer Harbour with 200 hectares water spread & 6 Berths.
We offer the best Handling facilities
for a range of products.
Iron Ore handling facility, Coking Coal facilities, Alumina loading facility,
Petroleum, Oils and Lubricants facility & Containers handling facility with Cargo handling equipments.
We have the best Connectivity of port
by Railway & Roads network.
Over 200km rail length, over 30 Sidings and ~60% rail coefficient.
Over 85 Kms of road network within port limits.
Port of Visakhapatnam is one of the 13 major ports of India. It is located on the east coast, midway between Kolkata and Chennai. During the FY 2009-10 the Port handled a record quantity of 65.50 million tonnes standing 2nd among major ports and first among the east coast ports.
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Documentary
Shri Mansukh L.Mandaviya
Hon'ble Minister of State
(Independent charge) for Shipping
& Union Minister of State for Chemical and Fertilizers
Circulars View All
- Implementation of DMICDC’s Logistics Data Bank Serivice across the Major Port Terminal of India 16/09/2019
- Registration of Railways Wagons demands commensurate to the stock available 31/08/2019
- Berthing of vessels calling VPT with draft of 14.5 Mtrs 07/09/2019
- Grant of license for Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance of 02 numbers of Harbour Mobile cranes of capacity not less than 100MT-not more than five years old – Escalation of HMC charges 28/08/2019
- By passing of cargo vehicles from usage of Mechanical truck tyre washing facility at B-ramp of Port connectivity road in Port area. 16/08/2019
- Registration of Railway Wagon demands commensurate to the stock available. 13/08/2019
- PHO CIRCULAR – REGARDING EBOLA VIRUS 08/08/2019
- Allocation of additional cargo for handling at WQ-7&8 by using HMC – Reg 08/08/2019
- Exemption from mandatory weighment in case of low density Commodities. 23/05/2019
- Grant of license for Supply, Installation, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance of 02 numbers of Harbour Mobile cranes of capacity not more than 100MT 30/08/2019