BERTHING FACILITIES BY VPT
- Vessels with more than 160.0m LOA can be allowed at EQ-10, subject to availability of sufficient space at the adjacent berth i.e. EQ-9.
- Permissible draft of vessels is subject to availability of tide – details given under harbour facilities
- For berthing 230.0m LOA vessel at WQ-6, 45.0m room to be left vacant on North side of West Quay-5.
- For vessels > 200m LOA, the maximum permissible draught in dark hours is 13.5m
- Vessels above 195.0m or Beam more than 32.0m are handled by two pilots in dark hours