|INNER HARBOR (In Mtrs)|
|Day light – arrivals / Departures||235||32.50||14.50||0.5|
|Night – Arrival / Departures||235||32.26||13.50||0.0|
- If vessel’s LOA above 195 Mts or if beam exceeds 32.0 Mts. the vessel is handled by two pilots.
- For vessels LOA ≥ 200 Mts maximum permissible draft during night is 13.5 Mts.
|OUTER HARBOR For Arrivals (In Mtrs)|
|Permitted Dimensions as per berths||LOA||BEAM||DRAFT||TIDE|
|OB-I & OB-II||300||50.00||16.5||0.3|
|MPB ( VCTPL )||320||42.0||14.5||—|
|LPG ( * )||230||42.00||14.0||—|
|Channel Berth for 10,000 DWT||150||18.75||8.5||—|
- Tankers of LOA > 220 are being berthed at LPG with two pilots.
- Vessels of 75,000 DWT & above are being berthed at OB-I, OB-II, VGCB & vessels LOA > 270 at VCTPL with two pilots.
- Vessels LOA > 270 or Beam > 42 are handled by two pilots.